Thank you SO much for all of the cards, flowers, and other gifts for Teacher Appreciation Day. You made my week - I feel very grateful to have you and your children in my life!
Room 16 will be visiting the Book Fair tomorrow. If you'd like, you can send your child to school with a small amount of money and we will help him/her pick out a book. Otherwise, you can visit together on Thursday night during Open House.
I hope to see everyone on Thursday between 6 and 7:30 p.m. It is a great night to have your child show you around our classroom, and to see the work that's to come in other classes/grades.
- This Thursday, school is dismissed at 2:05 p.m.
- This Friday, school begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 12:30 p.m.
- This Friday, our school is participating in Jump Rope for Heart. Donation forms were sent home last Friday and are due by this Friday.
- This Friday is Color Day. Kindergarten’s color is red. If your child would like to participate, he or she can wear anything red.
- We will have a short culmination ceremony on the last day of school, June 9. More details to come, but it should begin around 12 p.m.
- We will also have an end-of-the year celebration. More details to come next week.
Have a great night,