Parent-teacher conferences start this week! I look forward to talking with you about your child's progress and answering any questions you may have. Here is the link in case you still need to sign up: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0E4FAFAD29A4F85-october
Sacramento trip forms went home last week. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Registration is due by October 15. I am very excited and I hope that every one of my students will be able to attend. Please let me know if you have any financial concerns.
We are moving on to the Nemesis Set of word parts. The spelling, vocabulary, and word part quiz will be Wednesday, October 8.
Homework for the week:
- I'd Rather Read log and response.
- Math practice sheet and 2 problem-solving tasks.
- Spelling - Choose 2 activities from this updated spelling menu.
- Science: Students can add 20 minutes of reading time to their logs for this reading time. They will read pages 202-205 of Science Resources and then reread portions to answer questions, found here.
- Poem of the Week assignment.
I hope to see everyone at Beautification Day. I will be there for a couple of hours. :)
Have a great week,