It was nice to see so many parents at the auction.
This week we will begin our last word part set of the year: The Olympians Set. The quizzes will be on Thursday, March 17.
Spring Sing is Friday, March 18 at 11:00. School begins at 8 and ends at 12:30. Please have your child wear clothing styles from the sixties. We suggest girls wear a dress and a headband. We would like to see boys in collared shirts (a polo, short sleeve is great). Boys could also wear a belt that shows.
We will begin Life Science this Friday. Each student needs 2 empty 16-ounce water bottles. Preferably, both bottles should be the same brand.
This week's homework assignments, due March 14:
1. I'd Rather Read log only.
2. Math: Problem solving task and practice sheet.
3. SuperScience: Read and reread to answer questions.
4. California Studies Weekly: Answer questions, Week 14.
5. Reading Olympians: The Olympians Set journal.
6. Study for this Wednesday's end-of-the-unit science assessment.
Have a great week,