It was great seeing you at the auction last night!
The spelling, vocabulary, and word part quizzes are Thursday!
We had a great time on the trip. I updated the pictures page with a few images from the day.
This week's homework assignments:
- Science: Read pages 77-78 and answer the questions in the packet.
- California Studies Weekly: Read/reread week 17 and answer the questions in the packet.
- Math practice and problem solving sheets.
- Design a brand for your rancho (from the land grant and diseno activity) that could be used to brand your cattle. It should reflect the name of your rancho or your made-up name. Click here for helpful hints and examples.
- I'd Rather Read log and response: For the next several weeks, students will continue to keep the same log, but the responses will change. Each week, students will choose a different prompt sheet in class. There are also links to the sheets here.
Have a great week,