This week we will get back into the production of Good Morning Warner. Be on the lookout for updates this week or early next week.
We are using California Studies Weekly, a weekly standards-based social studies magazine, to supplement our social studies curriculum. Students will be given their login information for the optional online component on Monday. Login here: http://www.studiesweekly.com/online/
This week's homework assignments:
- Social Studies: Week 15 - CA Studies Weekly. Read and answer the questions on the sheet.
- Greek Mythology: "The Trojan Horse." Reread the myth, answer the questions, complete the character traits sheet for Odysseus, and sequence the events on the flow map.
- Math: practice and problem solving sheets.
- Literature Circles: As usual, student groups assign the pages for the next meeting and the job sheets. We will meet on Tuesday. Please come to school prepared to discuss what you read.
- I'd Rather Read log and response: For the next several weeks, students will continue to keep the same log, but the responses will change. Each week, students will choose a different prompt sheet in class. There are also links to the sheets here.
Have a great week,