Big news! We voted on a name for our news channel and the winning name is...
What's Up Warner?
We are working hard on our stories and are hoping to launch the initial page over the next two weeks.
We will exchange valentines this Friday, February 12. We have 29 students in our class. It isn't mandatory that you bring valentines, but if you do, be sure to bring one for each student.
I updated our Classroom Pictures page.
This week's homework assignments, due Tuesday, February 16:
1. I'd Rather Read log and paragraph
• This week, students will keep a log of their reading. The paragraph will be about the group Black History Month projects, to be discussed in class on Monday.
2. Math: Problem solving tasks.
- Read pages 36 and 37 in Science Resources and answer the questions in the packet.
4. Reading Olympians - Zeus Set: Journal due Tuesday, 2/16. Quizzes are Friday, 2/19.
Have a great week,