If you haven't already, be sure to check out Good Morning Warner, and spread the word!
Homework this week:
- I'd Rather Read - log only.
- Continue reading the fiction book for your next book project and complete what you can of the Character Questions sheet and Story Frame Form, which will be turned in with your completed project (to be chosen this week).
- Math - Problem solving and practice sheets.
- Science - Read pages 30, 31, and 33 of the textbook. Answer questions on the worksheet, "Homework 3.1".
- Science - Study guide for quiz #2 to be turned in this Wednesday. Quiz is next Thursday, February 12. I will give back the study guides this Thursday so you can study.
- Social Studies - Read pages 53-56 of the floppy Social Studies textbook and answer ALL questions on ALL of those pages!
- Social Studies - "How did California's Early Economy Change?" sheet.
- UCLA Sustainable Youth homework - Play a song while showering and see if you can get clean in that amount of time.
Lastly, is anyone interested in chaperoning the field trip to Reyes Adobe (5464 Reyes Adobe Road, Agoura Hills, CA 91301) next Wednesday, February 11? Please let me know asap.
Have a great week,