Thanks for coming to see "Gold Dust or Bust." Wow! Were they good, or what?! If you weren't able to make it, don't worry... thankfully Chloe's dad, Guillaume, filmed it. I will post it online, or make DVDs -- or both. I am working on it and will let you know!
We have an exciting field trip planned for Monday. A letter went home today with these reminders:
- Please make sure students are at school at 6:45 a.m.
- Remind your child to use the bathroom because it is a long bus ride.
- Only water is allowed on the bus, but students should pack a disposable lunch with a drink (please label the bag).
- Please keep cell phones at home.
- We will be back at school around 4 p.m.
- Students may visit the souvenir shop.
Next Wednesday and Thursday are minimum days (8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.). Our class party is on Wednesday at 11:30, so no need to bring lunch that day.
We finished reading By the Great Horn Spoon! and will watch the film based on the book, The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin. It is an old Disney movie - an oldie, but a goodie!
There are some new pictures posted on the Pictures page. Enjoy!
Have a great weekend,